Cabins and Rooms at Tamarack
A tradition built on Twin Lakes in 1924
If you've always dreamed of staying in a mountain cabin that has been artfully restored, Tamarack Lodge & Resort provides the exclusive experience in a variety of styles and affordabilities. The foundations of our cabins date all the way back to 1924. Imagine a private cabin to call your own. Or stay in a historic lodge room where time melts away.
- Ultra modern amenities (deluxe cabins)
- Lakefront views
- LEED cabin (3 bedrooms)
- Historic cabins in simple and rustic elements
- 11 lodge rooms (main building)
- All accommodations open year-round
- Convenient access to campfire ring, boat rentals (summer)
- Convenient access to cross country ski trails (winter)
- Tamarack is a place to spend quality time with friends and family. For this reason, there is no television. We do have a selection of DVD players and DVD's available upon request.